Clear and Direct Instrument Panel:
Provides easy to read speedometer, allowing the rider to maintain the utmost control in high-performance situations.
Powerful Air-Cooled, Four-Stroke, Single Cylinder Engine:
The powerful compelling engine delivers the maximum power possible and keeps the engine purring by using a highly sophisticated air cooling system.
Large Front Disc Brake:
This brake is fitted for additional security and its large size is effective for smoother and faster-stopping power. The Large Disc Brake with its advanced braking power is a preferred choice to ensure your safety.
Reliable Rear Drum Brake:
Provides advanced braking power. Reliable rear drum brakes allow for smooth and consistent stopping at any given moment.
Rear Bike Rack:
Heavy duty rear storage rack allows you to carry extra carry-on on your bike.
Wider mirrors allow for greater visibility, to clearly see other drivers when you are changing lanes.
Bright enough to light your way through those wide open roads. Provides a large area of coverage for nighttime driving.
Electric Start makes starting simple for anyone, while Kick Start ignition is a great alternative if the battery decides to take a hike. In any case, it’s always a relief to have both options available.
This vehicle requires some minor bolt-on assembly. Click here for more details about the assembly information.
- 250cc Dirt Bike Speedometer View
- 250cc Dirt Bike Front Disc Brake View
- 250cc Dirt Bike Rear Rack View
- 250cc Dirt Bike Engine View
- Based on the vehicles' nature and intended use, it is strongly recommended that assembly and PDI be performed by trained, licensed mechanics.
2. All units, including those which have been fully assembled, are subject to unforeseen conditions during transit. All units must be inspected prior to initial operation in order to prevent unnecessary damage and ensure a good riding experience.